Our Communication Materials Designer is responsible for creating all the materials of the Wildlife Advocates Foundation.
He or she will conceptualise, design and layout high-quality innovative, creative and attention-grabbing materials (print and online), for web-based and offline communications, such as infographics, banners, brochures, adds, campaigns and advocacy promotion. You will have in-depth knowledge and experience in conceptualising, designing and displaying materials with excellent knowledge and experience of Adobe Indesign or Illustrator.
- Reviewing and analysing our materials that can be improved and optimised
- Preparing a plan for creating and improving the materials that can help the foundation position itself
- Creating powerful materials – in cooperation with the SEO Specialist and the Text Writer
- Creating effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts – in cooperation with our text writer
- Conduct quality control to ensure accurate and high-quality work
- Modify, revise and edit materials as required, in consultation with the Board of the foundation
We look for:
- Prior experience in conceptualising, designing and doing the layout of materials
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Adobe Indesign or Illustrator
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems within our communications policy
- Ability to work independently but also within a team, especially with the WordPress specialist and the Text Writer
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Indesign or Adobe Illustrator.
With your help we can rescue more wildlife from mostly horrible conditions and give them a new future, in a place where they are cared for and where they can live a life which can described as the closest to the life as possible.