We are always looking for young people that can help the Wildlife Advocates Foundation. Interns are energetic, responsible and eager to (temporarily) join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the in-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our non-profit organization runs.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer e-mail inquiries and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents as needed
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain presentations
- Take notes and memos during meetings, type documents, drafts, and reports, sort and manage files
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Research and gather documentation on our position in the world
- Organize our online meeting tools (Skype, Google Hangouts, Google, Zoom)
- Attend online networking events
- Shadow multiple board positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Update and post supervised social media and website content, respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills
- Must be 18 years of age
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
On our social media.
To our Newsletter.