The Wildlife Advocates Foundation is rescuing captive wild animals from often horrific situations. That’s why it gets more urgent every day. But to do this, we need more support. A very special way you can help , is by becoming a Rescue Partner.
A rescue partner can be an individual, a school or a class, a team or a club and it can be a company, big or small. The way it works is easy.
Become a Rescue Partner
These are the steps to become a Rescue Partner:
- Form a team
- Create an activity to raise money
- Commit yourself to an amount (minimum € 2500)
- Set a reasonable timeframe
- Contact us to receive all the information about ongoing rescues
- We’ll send you the information and if possible extra (digital) materials that you can use
- Announce what you are doing, with all your friends, colleagues, customers, classmates and family
- Start the activity
- Raise the money
- Finish the activity according to plan
- Inform everyone that cooperated about the activity and your results
- Transfer the money to the Wildlife Advocates Foundation
We will help you
During the whole process we will help you all we can with:
- Guidelines for setting up an activity
- A formal ‘RESCUE PARTNER’ logo, to be used on website, newsletters and social media
- Texts for announcing your activity, updates and communicating about the results
- Information about the wild animals that need to be rescued
- Whatsapp groups in which we keep you informed about the activities concerning the rescue
- Social media announcements
You will also get a special page on our website so everybody can see and check that you are an official rescue partner of the Wildlife Advocates Foundation.
Just send us an e-mail. We’ll get in touch with you so you can get going as soon as possible!