Our Search Engine Optimization Specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing improvement to our website. The website must be optimized to be picked up by search engines.
Her or she will develop content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to our website and will be testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic traffic.
You have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines.
- Reviewing and analyzing our website for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors – in cooperation with our text writer
- Filling our website with valuable content and with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts – in cooperation with our text writer
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques to improve our website
- Keeping updated on white hat SEO strategies to optimize the performance within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
We look for:
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent written communication skills (English)
- Ability to work independently but also within a team, especially the WordPress specialist and the text writer
- Excellent knowledge Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Organizational and analytical skills
SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so our SEO specialist needs to be continuously learning and evolving.
On our social media.
To our Newsletter.