Our Search Engine Optimisation Specialist is responsible for analysing, reviewing and implementing improvement to our website. The website must be optimised to be picked up by search engines.
Her or she will develop content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to our website and will be testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic traffic.
You have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviours of search engines.
- Reviewing and analysing our website for areas that can be improved and optimised
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors – in cooperation with our text writer
- Filling our website with valuable content and with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts – in cooperation with our text writer
- Developing link building strategies
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques to improve our website
- Keeping updated on white hat SEO strategies to optimise the performance within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
We look for:
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent written communication skills (English)
- Ability to work independently but also within a team, especially the WordPress specialist and the text writer
- Excellent knowledge Google analytics
- Experience with website optimisation tools
- Organizational and analytical skills
SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so our SEO specialist needs to be continuously learning and evolving.
With your help we can rescue more wildlife from mostly horrible conditions and give them a new future, in a place where they are cared for and where they can live a life which can described as the closest to the life as possible.