Social Media Moderator
The Social Media Moderator will serve as the (preferably) day-to-day engagement and conversation specialist for our social media accounts – primarily Twitter, Instagram, Linked-IN and Facebook.
You will engage personally to enhance the overall image of the foundation with the people that want to engage with us and you will also assist with planning and execution of Social Media Campaigns, including the development of content.
- Community management and moderation of comments and inquiries
- Tagging comments and inquiries and escalating any severe negative issues
- Taking note of common issues to flag, assisting with putting together listening reports and finding opportunities to build on trending topics or hashtags.
We look for:
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience with launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent written communication skills (English)
- Ability to work independently but also within a team
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Attention to detail
- Someone that shows empathy, patience, and passion for delivering great added value to the people who interact with us.
On our social media.
To our Newsletter.