The Social Media Promotor will be looking for online possibilities to promote our activities – primarily on Twitter, Instagram, Linked-IN and Facebook.
You will personally get in touch with administrators, marketing and/or communication people and company owners. You do this to create online cooperations so the Wildlife Advocates Foundation will get more exposure all around the world.
- Making a prospect plan of people/companies to create cooperations
- Creating possibilities to get in touch with people on the prospect list
- Presenting the Wildlife Advocates Foundation in an enthusiastic way
- Discussing about possibilities to promote the activities of the Wildlife Advocates Foundation
- Making agreements of actual promotions for the activities of the Wildlife Advocates Foundation
- Follow-up on agreements already made
- Account management: keeping in touch with people and organisations on a regular basis.
We look for:
- Proven work experience as a promoter / online accountmanager
- Experience with making a prospect plan and creating openings with people/organisations
- Ability to work according to plans
- Excellent written communication skills (English)
- Ability to work independently but also within a team
- Hands on experience with social media
- Eager to create cooperations
- Someone that shows empathy, patience, and passion for delivering great added value to the people that work with us.
With your help we can rescue more wildlife from mostly horrible conditions and give them a new future, in a place where they are cared for and where they can live a life which can described as the closest to the life as possible.