Social Media Promotor
The Social Media Promotor will be looking for online possibilities to promote our activities – primarily on Twitter, Instagram, Linked-IN and Facebook.
You will personally get in touch with administrators, marketing and/or communication people and company owners. You do this to create online cooperations so the Wildlife Advocates Foundation will get more exposure all around the world.
- Making a prospect plan of people/companies to create cooperations
- Creating possibilities to get in touch with people on the prospect list
- Presenting the Wildlife Advocates Foundation in an enthousiastic way
- Discussing about possibilities to promote the activities of the Wildlife Advocates Foundation
- Making agreements of actual promotions for the activities of the Wildlife Advocates Foundation
- Follow-up on agreements already made
- Account management: keeping in touch with people and organizations on a regular basis.
- Proven work experience as a promoter / online accountmanager
- Experience with making a prospect plan and creating openings with people/organizations
- Ability to work according to plans
- Excellent written communication skills (English)
- Ability to work independently but also within a team
- Hands on experience with social media
- Eager to create cooperations
- Someone that shows empathy, patience, and passion for delivering great added value to the people that work with us.
On our social media.
To our Newsletter.