To support our campaign to free the four tigers on a train wagon in Argentina we have made an arrangement with Dutch quality watch makers Symons & Panchenko.
- Solid stainless steel
- Sapphire coated non-reflective glass/lens
- Luminous hands and accents on the dial
- Miyota citizen quartz Japanese movement
- Comfortable soft silicon anti-allergic strap with our famous SP touch of suede
- Quick release strap
- Diameter: 50 mm
- Thickness 11,95 mm
- All watches will be unique
- Each watch has its own unique number
- Each watch will packed in a cardboard box.
- Each box contains the watch, a travel pouch and two straps.
Three color straps
The straps of our watches are available in three colors:
- dark brown
Price and offer
The price for the watch will be € 169,-.
VAT included, delivery costs excluded (see the website for the delivery costs to foreign countries).
Each watch sold will contribute at least € 69,- to the rescue of the train tigers. If more than 200 watches are sold, the amount will rise to € 74,- per watch. If we sell more than 1000 watches the amount will be even higher!
(the design, production, packing, shipping and a small fee for the watch maker make up for the rest of the amount)
Campaign rules – pre orders
- There is a pre-order period of 2 months.
- We need to sell 50 watches in this period.
- If we don’t sell the 50 watches, people will get their money back.
- When we do, 200 watches will be produced so we can sell even more watches.
- After giving the production order, it will take approximately two months for people to receive the watch.